TC Fine Intimates Tummy Tux Hi-Waist Slimmer
If your midriff or tummy are of specific concern, the TC Fine Intimates Tummy Tux Hi-Waist Slimmer is for you. Its specially-designed, cross-over, front construction provides highly targeted control that will lift your lower abs. Try it on and you’ll look as though you just had an instant tummy tuck! Choose this thigh slimmer to transform your tummy, waist, midriff, hips, & thighs.
- Style # 4439
- Prevents muffin top; targets saddle bags
- Soft and smooth
- Two and three plies of fabric in the front eliminate tummy pooch
- Single-ply back won’t flatten derriere
- Wonderful Edge® at the leg openings
- No lines, no ride
- Single-ply thighs
- Fabric Content: Body: 64% Nylon, 36% Elastane (Spandex) / Reinforcement: 68% Nylon, 32% Elastane (Spandex)
- Care Instructions: Machine wash warm. Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
- US Sizing
There is a basic, first situation when it’s not a good idea to do intensity prescriptions. That’s when the lifter is a newbie. And there are two really simple reasons for that. First is, that such powerlifters either don’t have 1RMs to base the on or the 1RMs they have are not correct. The latter reason occurs due to a mix of multiple factors. Such as limited technical ability, limited mobility, poor neurological efficiency, and the weak power of will. Secondly, new powerlifters usually progress very quickly to the next routines of the There are millions of ways on how to compose good weightlifting workout programs. Some coaches stay true to few basic plans on such training. They simply tweak them to be fit for different skills and experience levels. But we are sticking to quite a different plan. We put our focus on intensity (actual weights) prescriptions for any specific powerlifter. I personally am sure there are times when both approaches are applicable, even within the same workout session…