Fantasie Women's Ella Basque, Ivory, 36D
Introducing the Ella Basque, the perfect shaping solution for every special occasion. Providing an ultra-smooth appearance under your outfit with all the support of a Fantasie bra.
- 65% Nylon, 17% Elastane, 16% Polyester, 2% Cotton
- Hook and Eye closure
- HAND WASH
- Slip into the most comfortable bustier you`ll ever wear!
- Buttery smooth and soft, stretch microfiber.
- Soft and smooth stretch bodice with all-over supportive boning.
- Deep underwire contour cups have light foam-lining for modesty.
- Thin, wide band of silicone along back helps keep bra in place.
There is a basic, first situation when it’s not a good idea to do intensity prescriptions. That’s when the lifter is a newbie. And there are two really simple reasons for that. First is, that such powerlifters either don’t have 1RMs to base the on or the 1RMs they have are not correct. The latter reason occurs due to a mix of multiple factors. Such as limited technical ability, limited mobility, poor neurological efficiency, and the weak power of will. Secondly, new powerlifters usually progress very quickly to the next routines of the There are millions of ways on how to compose good weightlifting workout programs. Some coaches stay true to few basic plans on such training. They simply tweak them to be fit for different skills and experience levels. But we are sticking to quite a different plan. We put our focus on intensity (actual weights) prescriptions for any specific powerlifter. I personally am sure there are times when both approaches are applicable, even within the same workout session…