Anita TopComfort Soft Cup Bra (5409)
MicroEnergen, the superlative solution in the Top Comfort range!
- 75% Nylon, 20% Elastane, 5% Polyester
- Hook and Eye closure
- The wide, padded support straps have an impressive supporting function and therefore relieve strain on the shoulders and neck.
- Three-piece cups. Lower cup with microfibre lining.
- Wide, padded straps with lateral reinforcement in shoulder area to prevent constriction and relieve neck and shoulders.
- Longitudinal stretch material in back area adapts to your body height and moves with you. For heavy breasts.
- Body panel in special micro-fabric guarantees support up to large sizes. Wide, hook-fastening band with 3-fold adjustment. Reliefs strain in case of lymphoedemas.
There is a basic, first situation when it’s not a good idea to do intensity prescriptions. That’s when the lifter is a newbie. And there are two really simple reasons for that. First is, that such powerlifters either don’t have 1RMs to base the on or the 1RMs they have are not correct. The latter reason occurs due to a mix of multiple factors. Such as limited technical ability, limited mobility, poor neurological efficiency, and the weak power of will. Secondly, new powerlifters usually progress very quickly to the next routines of the There are millions of ways on how to compose good weightlifting workout programs. Some coaches stay true to few basic plans on such training. They simply tweak them to be fit for different skills and experience levels. But we are sticking to quite a different plan. We put our focus on intensity (actual weights) prescriptions for any specific powerlifter. I personally am sure there are times when both approaches are applicable, even within the same workout session…